'Chandni Bar', 'Fashion' To Be Screened At Berlin | Bolytalk
HEADLINES

Template Information

Video Category 1

Releasing This Week
Forthcoming Movies

'Chandni Bar', 'Fashion' To Be Screened At Berlin


Madhur Bhandarkar's critically-acclaimed films Chandni Bar and Fashion are going to be showcased at the Indian Film Festival (IFF), to be held in Berlin from August 15 to August 19. Chandni Bar, starring Tabu, revolved around the gritty life of bar girls and the Mumbai underworld, while Fashion, starring Priyanka Chopra, dealt with the murky underbelly of the fashion world.

Bhandarkar says, “I am humbled by the love and support they are showing towards me. I am glad that my films have made a special slot for people around the world. I am looking forward to be there for the festival with two of my most loved films - Chandni Bar and Fashion."

The festival has dedicated a section called "Leading The New Wave" to the director, who is known for making hard-hitting and realistic cinema.

In Berlin, the director will also participate in an intense dialogue with his fans and also release the new Promo cut of the Kareena Kapoor starrer Heroine. Talking about the section, Festival's Chief Executive Officer, Alexandra Ccahuana Tito says, "I have seen almost every film of Madhur Bhandarkar and I always wondered why Germany doesn't get to see his work, so at IFF Berlin, we took this opportunity to screen two of his remarkable films, Chandni Bar and Fashion. I am sure Madhur and Priyanka Chopra's fans in Germany would be delighted with this."

Related Articels

Copyright 2012 Bolytalk All rights reserved