Sridevi Felt Like A Newcomer While Working On 'English Vinglish' | Bolytalk
HEADLINES

Template Information

Video Category 1

Releasing This Week
Forthcoming Movies

Sridevi Felt Like A Newcomer While Working On 'English Vinglish'


Sridevi, who is making a comeback on the silver screen after a gap of 15 years with English Vinglish, has stated that she feels like a newcomer.

The theatrical trailer of the film was released on August 13, which also happened to be Sridevi's birthday. At the launch, Sridevi said, "I must thank R. Balki and Gauri Shinde for making me feel comfortable. It is my first film after 15 years and I felt like a newcomer."

She further added, "I am very happy and excited...it is my first film after many years. I hope everyone likes it."

The film is a comedy which explores the language issues. Sridevi plays a housewife who enrols in an English-speaking course to please her husband and the family.

Talking about the script, the 49-year-old actress said, "I fell in love with the script and couldn't say no to it. This film is close to my heart. I would have done this film at any point of a time."

English Vinglish is set to be released on October 5.

Sridevi was last seen in a full-fledged role in Judaai (1997) with Anil Kapoor and Urmila Matondkar

Related Articels

Copyright 2012 Bolytalk All rights reserved