Kareena Kapoor Will Continue To Work Till She Is 90 | Bolytalk
HEADLINES

Template Information

Video Category 1

Releasing This Week
Forthcoming Movies

Kareena Kapoor Will Continue To Work Till She Is 90


Actress Kareena Kapoor has made her intentions very clear. She does not intend to give up her position for anyone else in the industry and claims that she will continue to act till she turns 90.

In Madhur Bhandarkar's film Heroine, Kareena will be seen playing a superstar. At the launch of the theatrical trailer of the film, Kareena was asked if she fears that there will be a time when she won't get roles. Kareena said, "I haven't thought of it as yet. And obviously I wish and hope that. I think I will be like Zohra Sehgal who would be working till 90...so tough luck. I am not going to give my place to anyone."

Related Articels

Copyright 2012 Bolytalk All rights reserved