Sunny Leone On 'Jism 2' As Highest Grossing Female Centric Film With A Debutant | Bolytalk
HEADLINES

Template Information

Video Category 1

Releasing This Week
Forthcoming Movies

Sunny Leone On 'Jism 2' As Highest Grossing Female Centric Film With A Debutant


When the final outcome of 'Jism 2' would be recorded, the results would show in green. Riding high on the moolah that it gained on an extraordinary weekend, the film today stays on as the highest grossing film (over 40 crores worldwide collections) for a woman centric film featuring a debutant actress. This makes it third straight female centric success in a row after 'The Dirty Picture' and 'Kahaani'. Though it would be sacrilege to place Sunny Leone in the league of Vidya Balan, the voluptuous lady says that she is not turning her back to Bollywood any soon.

"When I stepped into Bollywood, I had no idea what would happen. Though it was not about me just stepping into the zone just for trial sake, I took it up because the opportunity came my way. Today when Pooja and Bhatt saab are telling me about the collections, it is an absolutely amazing feeling. I know that I am here to stay. There would be more movies for sure in next couple of years. In fact I should be beginning my next film soon", says Sunny who had made a whirlwind trip to Mumbai a week before the release of the film.

While today she is happy that Bhatts gave her an opportunity to enter mainstream cinema, one wonders whether she is equally happy to have had Randeep Hooda and Arunoday Singh for company as the male leads. Though Randeep has still escaped unscathed after the release of the film and has also been hailed as the best part of the film by few, Arunoday has met with quite some criticism.

"I trusted Pooja's judgement on who she wanted in the film", says Sunny, "It was her film and she carried certain vision. It was entirely her prerogative on which actors suited the film best. I was okay with whoever co-star I would have got. In any case I am new to the industry and can't really differentiate one from another."

However the news goes that she had asked for medical certificates of Randeep and Arunoday before she stepped into the film.

Laughs Sunny, "I don't really know where this thing came from. I haven't really seen an article stating so I don't really know what was said or written."

Well Sunny, welcome to Bollywood!

Related Articels

Copyright 2012 Bolytalk All rights reserved