Nargis Fakhri Speaks Out Against Paparazzi | Bolytalk
HEADLINES

Template Information

Video Category 1

Releasing This Week
Forthcoming Movies

Nargis Fakhri Speaks Out Against Paparazzi


Rockstar actress Nargis Fakhri was recently spotted at a suburban theater with Uday Chopra. She also left with Uday in his car. The media went on an overdrive following the incident, alleging that the duo are the latest couple in B-town. Nargis however, vented out on Twitter against the paparazzi. She wrote, "I'm just wondering if paparazzi can cause an epileptic 2 have a seizure when they sneak up on people & start snapping pics."

She furthed tweeted, "I'm totally not in 2 comic books but my friend just sent me his new stuff n umm I can't put it down! Its awesome." Incidentally, Uday Chopra has recently launched the comic book label called Yomics of his production house's fi

Related Articels

Copyright 2012 Bolytalk All rights reserved