Arjun Rampal Not Nervous About Lovemaking Scenes Anymore | Bolytalk
HEADLINES

Template Information

Video Category 1

Releasing This Week
Forthcoming Movies

Arjun Rampal Not Nervous About Lovemaking Scenes Anymore


In Prakash Jha's Chakravyuh, Arjun Rampal will be doing a couple of intimate lovemaking scenes with his co-star Esha Gupta. Such scenes used to make him very nervous during his early days in the film industry, but now he enacts them without getting stressed.

The actor states that he has shed all his inhibitions about doing intimate scenes. He says, "When I shot my first intimate scene for Raajneeti, I got little hesitant. I was like Oh my god, ye main kaise kar paunga, ye main kyu kar rha huun. But, then I thought that at the end of the day that's a part of my job and I have to do it. So, now when I shoot for any intimate scenes I just take it in my stride and do it."

Arjun further added, "Intimate scenes are done when the script demands. It doesn't make sense forcing it. In Chakravyuh, it's done in a very sensitive way. Only Indians come from a sense that sex is a taboo. But now our new generation doesn't take it that way. If you are a part of a good film, you will get the best. So, in Chakravyuh, the intimate scenes are incorporated in the right manner."

Chakravyuh, also starring Abhay Deol, Manoj Bajpayee and Om Puri, is set to release on October 12.

Related Articels

Copyright 2012 Bolytalk All rights reserved