Farah Khan: 'I will never act again after 'Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi'!' | Bolytalk
HEADLINES

Template Information

Video Category 1

Releasing This Week
Forthcoming Movies

Farah Khan: 'I will never act again after 'Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi'!'


Choreographer turned director Farah Khan's acting debut in Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi might have got her appreciation from everyone in the industry, but Khan herself has seemed to have taken a decision to never act again!

During the special screening of the Bela Bhansali Sehgal directed movie, Farah said, "Acting is such a stressful job! As a choreographer and a director, I know my work so I am comfortable with it. But acting is something very new and there is a lot of pressure on me. I just hope people like my performance and they don't feel that I have overacted or underacted in the film."

Incidentally, director Bela Bhansali Shegal, who was quite impressed with Farah's performance and dedication, was quoted saying sometime back that she is planning a sequel to the movie Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi and would ensure that Farah acts in the sequel too.

Well well…wonder what Mrs. Khan has to say about Bela's future plans now…

Related Articels

Copyright 2012 Bolytalk All rights reserved